COVID-19 UPDATE - In response to the crises, and to respect the need for social distancing, we have temporarily closed our physical office until further notice. We remain committed to you and will continue to support our existing and new clients via telephone and/or online meetings.


At Patricia Nathan Immigration Consulting, I offer a wide range of Canadian immigration services, whether you are planning to come to Canada on a temporary or permanent basis.


With Canadian immigration laws constantly changing, you want to find the most suitable option for your case. Each case is different, and I am fully committed to work and guide you throughout your immigration process.

Book your meeting

Go to Canada

to Work

In order for you to work in Canada, you will need a work permit in most cases. There are a number of different ways to obtain a work permit and I can help you find which is the best option for you.

to Study

If you are planning to study in Canada for six months or longer, you will need to obtain a study permit in order to start your educational program. I can guide you through this process.


After living in Canada for a few years as a permanent resident (or landed immigrant), you may decide to apply for Canadian citizenship.